Days of Our Lives



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Get your craft on

Look what now greets you as you walk in our front door.






cool huh? This fab idea was completely inspired and pinched off my friend Dee who seems to always have the coolest ideas. Check out how to make it from her blog here http://dee-construction.blogspot.com/2011/12/deeiy-photograph-your-own-bunting.html
It took me forever, days rather than minutes but that might be due to the process of getting photos taken, getting to the shop to get more ink for our printer, finding frames, and sewing the bunting flags in 5 minute slots whenever I found I had both hands free. But now that it's finished, I love it and just in time for Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. it turned out great!! and you even got the baby to co-operate...*applause*

    a privilege to have inspired you~~
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done it looks awesome! Merry Christmas :) Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job Anna! Looks GREAT! You're very clever (and so is Dee!) . . . where did you find the time with a newborn!?! :)

    ReplyDelete