Days of Our Lives



Friday, January 13, 2012

A day in photos

Monkey's awake Mamma! It's morning time!





Our new years resolution of a proverb a day


8am- Dad off to work
morning check of emails

 Daily suntan lotion ritual for summer



Picking their birthday cakes from the cake book. (Only 2 months early:)
Burping the baby


Friends come for morning tea and lunch

Noah LOVES those plums

Mid day crash







Rumbles with Sam




6pm -Dad's home

Me- "Yum guys, it's vege bake."
Ollie- "Yuck Mamma, I don't like it."
Lucy- "That's rude Oliver. You shouldn't say anything. You should just think it in your head like me."
Marcus- "You must be thinking the same thing in your head as me Lucy."
Me- "laugh, do you guys want last nights left over pizza instead?" 
All but me- "YES."











4 comments:

  1. Love it! Noah's plum face is hilarious!

    I was going to post about meeting blog friends in real life - but have so much to catch up from the wedding etc (plus my camera went flat) so I'll save it for another time. Thanks for a great day! Both our kids were pretty tuckered out afterwards.

    ... Not long til 10.30 so I better go so you can read this.. he he :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool Anna, a picture speaks a thousand words (although the dinner time comments are priceless). Can you send me the pics of Jaimee and Kate with your kids? the girls love to have photos of their friends in their albums. They may be looked back on fondly when Jaimee finally manages to marry a Smith one day?! hehehehe! The kids had a blast, and I enjoyed spending a moment with you as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh, i feel exhausted looking at all those pics...mums have very full lives don't they!
    what a wonderful memory though. i'm sure you'll love looking back on this day when your kids are grown...
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Anna - I don't think I would have remembered to take photos all throughout the day!!

    ReplyDelete