Days of Our Lives



Thursday, May 17, 2012

Family uniform anyone?


Would you believe me if I told you this happened by complete accident today? It does tell you where my head is at when I dressed 3 of the 4 of us this morning without noticing a theme. It wasn't till Marcus walked out for Breakfast that I looked around and realised that we were all wearing a grey hooded jacket and jeans. Lucy took the photo, thankful at this point that she had a school uniform and was therefore not subjected to this atrocity.
You can see Sam thought the whole thing was hilarious too.

But because none of us wanted to be the one to get changed, we stayed like this all day. It did crack me up on our walk to the park. 

We had a Team Smith baseball game. Nate is the backstop in case you were wondering.

Also had a bake off in the kitchen.

Not even sure how Marcus and I ended up with the same hoody- (I'm thinking it must have been a 2 for 1 deal, since we are that cheap) But chances are this will never happen again- at least by accident.




1 comment:

  1. Where do you buy a Team-Smith grey hoodie from?

    ReplyDelete