1. Oliver falling asleep on the back of the bike.
2. Lucy has started humming all the time. As she eats, on the loo, when she's drawing, in the car, doing her hair, there is a constant humming. (I thought this was cute at first and I smiled as I realised she didn't even know she was doing it hence why it's in this list, but now it's actually getting on the nerves a bit.)
3. Marcus got mistaken as a single dad while pushing swings at the park and got asked out to coffee by a lady. He was kinda flattered in a weird/awkward sort of way.
4. In a game of I spy in the car, Oliver surprised us all when he got my clue of 2 words starting with D and P. He yelled out "Dog Park" we were all gob smacked and cheered him on. Now it is his standard answer to every question. "Oliver, how old are you?" "Dog Park!" "Oliver what do you want on your toast?" "Dog Park!"
5. Nathan's smile and giggle. He has me every time.
6. Getting to walk up Te Mata Peak with Marcus, child free, mid morning on week day with the most stunning views. Silver lining of Marcus been on sick leave.
7. My Mum is coming to stay.
7. My Mum is coming to stay.

All of this is hilarious, especially 'dog park', Marcus getting asked out and that top photo... btw I have awarded you a Liebster blog award - see here http://mendandmakenew.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/liebster-blog-award.html for it to make sense! Also we really should catch up for a coffee!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of your boy asleep! gorgeous :) and totally get the cute singing turning eventually annoying..
ReplyDelete